How to Use This Site
(as mentioned in the video above)
Consider the following questions, to learn if you would you benefit from spending time here:
Do you feel frustrated when looking at your computer or Smart Phone, not knowing where to start?
Do you find the choices overwhelming?
Would you like to know how to:
- organize your email – so can easily find important ones you’ve saved
- take and send photos easily – how to size, then attach, them for easy sending and receiving
- connect with the people on the phone
via text – for quick answers to info questions and more
conference calls – gather family and friends who can’t meet in person
- use free services to communicate – on phone lines, Skype
- manage finances simply – easily keep records
- understand the power and usage of Facebook – find old friends, keep up with important events, get inspired
- easily get important information on the web, accessing it anytime on an iPhone or other SmartPhone
- use Skype for face-to-face visits with your grandchildren, no matter what their age, including when they are away at college
- and so much more.
Technology for Seniors Made Easy is the right place to find the answers. Simplify your life and FINALLY enter the Electronic Age with ease.
Click on BLOG to scroll through and read the latest posts on accomplishing what’s most important to you in getting information and communicating in this age of technology.