How to Use This Site
(as mentioned in the video above)
Consider the following questions, to learn if you would you benefit from spending time here:
Do you feel frustrated when looking at your Smart Phone, Tablet or Computer, not knowing where to start with all the changes in technology?
Do you find the choices overwhelming?
Would you like to know how to EASILY:
- use the important Apps on your phone and tablet
- connect with the people important to you via text
- take and send photos easily – how to size, then attach, them for easy sending and receiving
- celebrate special occasions with your loved ones together online when you can’t be there in person
- use free services to communicate – on phone lines, Video Conferencing services, Skype, Zoom
- understand the power and usage of Facebook – find old friends, keep up with important events, get inspired
- easily get important information on the web, accessing it anytime on an iPhone or other SmartPhone
- use Skype for face-to-face visits with your grandchildren, no matter what their age, including when they are away at college
- organize your email – so can easily find important ones you’ve saved
- manage finances simply – easily keep records
- and so much more.
Technology for Seniors Made Easy is the right place to find the answers. Simplify your life and FINALLY enter the Electronic Age with ease.
Tap or Click on BLOG to scroll through and read the latest posts on accomplishing what’s most important to you in getting information and communicating in this age of technology.
Still confused, think you might need individual attention or direct answers? – Tap or Click on Tech Coaching to see how we can support you.