Are your children or grandchildren asking you to get and use an iPhone or other Smart Phone?
THEY want to TEXT you in between their busy activities but you don’t see the need.
Have you been thinking about getting an iPad or other Tablet, but are afraid you won’t be able to learn to use it?
Do you have a digital camera and
you don’t know what to do with the pictures?
How to size them?
How to send them to friends and family?
How to save them?
Do you know you can probably do a lot more on the Internet to make your life easier and yet you don’t know where to start? So you stay stuck?
Do you have a business idea for which you’d love to be able to use your computer or tablet and the Internet to help you launch, yet you think it might be too late to learn? Do you feel the technology is out of reach?
What if you could be visiting with several people at once on the web at no additional cost other than your monthly Internet service?
And what if you could easily video record it and upload privately to YouTube so family members not able to join you could see each other?
What if you were able to do all the things your friends and family are asking you to do with technology?
And What if it were ALL FUN and EASY!!! ?
If you have been looking for peace and satisfaction in any of the above areas, you’ve come to the right place.
Technology for Seniors Made Easy offers one-on-one coaching sessions that can help solve every challenge you’ve been facing. . .
- Email … how to use it so you can communicate with friends or family, subscribe to favorite publications, get important notifications
- The Internet …. how to get online without getting scammed, place orders securely, find medical or financial information, watch movies and videos for recreation and learning, even use it for a new business…
- Facebook or other Social Media… how to share photos, special events, high school reunions, family activities, discover private special interest groups they’d like to join…
- Or any other equipment you don’t know how to use…
like an iPad or other tablet, laptop, desktop, iPhone, other smart phones, even cameras.
You will have the reassurance that you are communicating with, and understood by, a senior (80 years old) who has likely been through similar insecurities and doubts!!!
Here’s how the Coaching Works
- I talk to you… by phone to determine your exact needs.
- Then I teach you precisely what you want to know… with up to 8 one-hour phone calls.
- If you have more questions, between sessions, you can email me and get a guaranteed reply within 24 hours.
- Each lesson is recorded so you can click and listen to the lesson again.
- FREE Videos and Screen Shots are ALSO provided to reinforce what you have learned during each lesson.
You get all the answers you need–and YOU gain a terrific feeling of pride and satisfaction in the process.
Take advantage of the Current Special
Here’s How Other Seniors Have Learned to Get the Answers They Need –
For Peace of Mind with Technology
take advantage of the Current Special
Who is “The Tech Savvy Senior”?
|Known as “Tech Savvy” Sheila Finkelstein, I am a grandmother with adult grandchildren. My “kids” (educators and business people) often come to me for “how-to’s.”
My own in-depth journey into technology started with, Nature’s Playground.com, my first website in 2004.
Since then I’ve developed a wide range of knowledge of working on the web to do what needs to be done accomplish simple end goals.
Currently I have 8 active websites, 2 blogs and 3 YouTube channels, as well as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Flickr accounts.
Always looking for the ‘easy’ way myself, I know just what fearful seniors need to feel comfortable.
As a former teacher and current life coach, I’ve had years of experience in honing my communication skills – the very skills that are so handy in helping seniors have fun while learning how to thrive in the age of technology.
First, I “tune in” to each individual’s needs to discover just what is important to them.
Then, I set up simple, step-by-step instructions to solve their problems.
I know that some seniors feel overwhelmed when they look at their computers, smart phones or tablets.
It is my PASSION to have ALL SENIORS experience that Technology can be EASY and FUN.
It’s possible to get help with
All the Answers You Need
— Quickly, Safely and Easily —
Take advantage of the Current Special
to get to the order page
It works for others and it can work for you.
What could be better? Or easier?
It’s the best gift you’ll ever give yourself
or your loved one!